Workshop: Executive Functioning and ADHD – College Edition
Are you ready to start gearing up for the spring semester? Take some time to learn about executive functioning, ADHD, and how it affects your life as a college student.
In this 2-part workshop, you will:
- learn about the 11 different executive functions and their relationship to ADHD.
- identify your top executive functioning challenges and their impact on your life as a college student.
- identify your top Executive function strengths and how to leverage them to help you create more success.
- learn tools and strategies to manage your executive functioning challenges in college.
By the end of this workshop, you will leave with a toolbox of strategies to set yourself up for success during the upcoming semester.
- Two 90-minute interactive workshops
- Handout and Slides
- Coach support to help you develop your own toolbox of strategies for the upcoming semester.
Next workshop coming soon!
6:30 pm Eastern | 5:30 pm Central | 4:30 pm Mountain | 3:30 pm Pacific