Workshop: Power of Positivity and ADHD:
Self-Talk and Mindset Strategies
Do you ever find yourself knowing exactly what you should do or wanting to experience something different, but struggling to take that first step? Often, it’s our own thoughts that create our roadblock, and a constant chatter filled with self-doubt and negativity. When that happens, our mindset takes a hit and we can easily fall into the trappings of stuck and stalled.
If you’ve ever been caught in a cycle of thoughts like “I just can’t win,” “I’m not good at this,” or “what if I make a mistake and look bad,” you’re not alone. These thoughts might have become hardwired into your thinking with ADHD, hindering your mindset and willingness to engage with more positivity.
In this workshop, you will:
- Explore growth versus fixed mindset and gain insights into the mindset habits that drive your success.
- Understand the science behind negativity bias and how it keeps you stuck while considering your own thoughts and their impact in your life.
- Discover the transformative power of cognitive strategies to help you reframe your mindset and think through what keeps you stuck and playing small.
- You will be encouraged to use what you learn to set a goal to bring more of the power of positivity into all areas of your life with a 7-day challenge.
- 90-minute live, interactive virtual workshop
- Workbook with slides provided
- BONUS! 20-minute follow-up laser coaching session to use in the next 14 days
Are you ready to break free from self-limiting beliefs, overcome negativity, and build on a growth mindset to unleash your full potential? Join us for this interactive ADHD Workshop to challenge and invasive negativity and shift into thinking better aimed at positivity.
Your Cost: $15
Saturday, February 10, 2024
11 am ET | 10 am CT | 9 am MT | 8 am PT
Please note: This workshop is not recorded to protect the confidentiality of our live participants.