ADHD-friendly Money Management
New Workshop for ADHD + Money Management!
Do you struggle with paying bills on time?
Do you avoid looking at your accounts or opening pieces of bank mail?
If you have ADHD, know you are not alone in procrastinating, worrying, or feeling overwhelmed when it comes to money management!
The MoneyCalm Workshop is for folks with ADHD ready to move from hiding and stress to taking control and following through.
This group applies what we know works in coaching (e.g., external accountability, verbal processing, like-minded community support) to Money Management in a shame-free, ADHD-friendly environment.
You’ll familiarize yourself with how ADHD shows up in your relationship to money, understand why procrastination happens, and how to overcome the delay. You will develop skills to break down multi-step financial tasks and establish ADHD-friendly spending and saving habits. Additionally, individualized coaching and group accountability will support your follow-through on your money goals.
This pilot group will be imperfect, so we’re looking for people with imperfect finances to join and help shape what effective financial and ADHD-informed coaching can achieve.
This workshop is for you if…
- You’re stressed about making little progress in getting your money under control
- You feel like you’re hiding from unopened mail
- You struggle with paying bills on time
- You have ADHD (or suspect you do)
- You have missed out on income from unfinished invoices or expense reports
- You feel overwhelmed when trying to get a full picture of where your money is or where it goes
- You know you need to spend time figuring out your finances but can’t ever seem to find the time
- You have unopened bills and bank statements piling up
- You feel like you “should have money figured out” but haven’t yet
In this workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- Simplify your finances
- Get the full picture of where your money is and where it goes
- Accountability for paying bills/following through
- Establish automatic money habits to save for the future
- Understand how ADHD shows up in money management
- Take action during group time
Dates & Logistics:
- Group Coaching Sessions on Sundays, 2/8, 2/15, 2/22, 3/8, 3/15, 3/22
- Wednesdays 4 pm ET/3 pm CT/2 pm MT/1 pm PT
- 60 – 75 minute Group Sessions
- Max 8 participants
2 payments of $127
Single Payment of $97
Riley Karbon, PCAC
ADHD Coach and Life Coach, Executive Skills Coach
Riley’s journey began in 2017 when she was diagnosed with ADHD as an adult. Her young nephews had been diagnosed and some of the solutions they were learning fit her life too! Now, finally, there was a reason for her struggle to get places on time, procrastinating on the less exciting parts of her consulting business, and never quite finishing laundry, especially when everyone around her seemed to deal with these issues seamlessly.
To get help tackling these problems, Riley started working with her own ADHD coach in 2018. She has experienced first-hand the wonders that ADHD coaching can do for creating a more calm, organized life while not stifling the creativity ADHD brings to our lives. Coaching was so life-changing, she became a coach herself!