Scroll down to learn more about each program or use the links:
- Virtual Support Labs: Private Coach Breakouts, Virtual Group Support and Accountability.
- ADHD Classes: Affordable ways to learn and take manageable steps for living well with ADHD.
- Accomplished with ADHD Group Coaching Program
- Marriage Uncomplicated: Bringing Back The Joy In Relationships with ADHD
Virtual Support Labs for Adults and Students:
Because of COVID-19, we have created an opportunity for support and accountability sessions to help our community organize and work productively on their priorities throughout the day. Join us in our zoom room where one of our coaches will be available to address your needs and support your success. Attend the morning jumpstart session to plan and prioritize your day. Join us in the afternoon and evening sessions to check in and receive support and accountability to help with focus and productivity.
Here's How The Program Works:
- Lab hours are organized by groups (adults, college, high school).
- Once you log in to the support lab, you will be greeted by a coach, and then given the option to break out for an individual session with your coach, or to join an appropriate group co-working session.
- New clients to the Center are asked to arrange a complimentary Get Acquainted Session and complete an intake form before using the lab. Directions for doing this are included in your registration confirmation.
- Our current active clients should reach out to their coach to arrange complimentary access to the lab.
- Participants may attend any available sessions for the lab four days a week, Monday through Thursday.
- Cost: $25/week on a subscription basis.
- Once enrolled, your subscription will renew automatically each week until notice is received to stop.
FOR ADULTS, COLLEGE AND HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
Afternoon Check In and Accountability Group
Evening Check In and Support:
Adults, College Students and Teens: Register for your Support Lab Here
SUPPORT FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL AND GRADE SCHOOL STUDENTS:
Middle school and grade school students 11 years of age and older may arrange for support with an individualized coaching package. Together, we will help your student jumpstart their morning and get organized with what to work on, break their school work into manageable chunks, help them when they get stuck.
If your child is currently an active client, reach out to your coach for rework your coaching plan to allow for more frequent check-ins.
If your child is new to coaching or The Center, please select a coach and schedule a complimentary get acquainted session to arrange for a coaching plan that fits your needs.
Accomplished with ADHD Group Coaching Program
This Group Coaching Program is an excellent start for figuring out next steps with your life when you have ADHD. Intentionally designed for small groups. The learning and activities are a great precursor to those considering coaching, providing you a jumpstart on how to manage your ADHD.
Our Next Group begins on Thursday evenings April 23rd, 2020. We meet from 7:00 to 8:00 pm CT, with an individual Jumpstart coaching session scheduled when you register. We meet from 7:30 to 8:45 pm CT, Click here to learn more.
Marriage Workshop & Study
A marriage is a precious union. But when one spouse or partner (S/P) struggles with ADHD, so does the S/P without ADHD. Research shows us that when ADHD is not understood or not managed effectively, it can have a draining effect on a marriage, often leading to separation and divorce. We know that ADHD is not about knowing what to do but how to make day to day activities and interactions turn out well. Are you interested in experiencing that for your relationship?
Marriage Uncomplicated! Bringing Back the Joy in Relationships with ADHD Is a small group of couples meeting for an eight session workshop. Participants are also part of an important research study designed for couples where one has ADHD and the other does not. The Center for Living Well with ADHD, LLC and Bridge to Success Skills Training, LLC would like to invite couples to attend this life-changing eight-week workshop. These ongoing workshops meet on Tuesday Evenings. Our Next Workshop begins in May 5th, 2020. Click here to learn more.