Summer Book Club & Coaching Circle
Wednesdays, June 17th through July 22nd, 2019
Six Virtual Face to Face Meetings | 6:30 pm to 7:45 pm Central
Have you been aiming to declutter in your life for a while but never seem to get around to it? Maybe you just don't have 'that kind of time' or you get stuck once you get started. Maybe you find yourself procrastinating or feeling overwhelmed and paralyzed on what to do next. Does any of this sound familiar:
- "I get started only to get half-finished, leaving a bigger mess than when I started"
- "I am not sure where to begin or even how to start"
- "My days are already full, how can I possibly commit to one more project"
- "Just looking at the pile-ups hurts my head"
- "An even bigger challenge is my struggle to let stuff go"
Cutting through the clutter and living a simpler, more organized life when you have ADHD doesn't need to be an overwhelming or monumentally difficult and tedious task.
Join us this summer for a special opportunity to deep dive together into what we have found to be an inspirational book while working on your decluttering goals, one project at a time. Receive coaching support to help you set up reasonable decluttering goals and take the next steps to get the clutter gone. Enjoy the opportunity of working with a group to support and cheer you on.
June 17th - Chapters 3 to 5
"Accepting your house as a container"
"Valuing space over stuff", and
"Making progress with the visibility rule"
June 24th - Chapters 6 to 9
"Understanding the Layers of a Clean House"
"Getting it Out or The Case for the Donate Box"
"Changing Your Mindset Changes Your Home"
"Decluttering at the Speed of Life"
July 1st - Chapters 10 & 11
“Steps for Working Through an Overwhelming Mess”
July 8th - Chapters 12 & 13
“Another Chapter About Kitchens”
July 15th - Chapters 14 & 15
“Closets and Clothes”
July 22nd - Chapters 16 & 17
“Craft Rooms and Hobby Spaces”
Each meeting, participants will have the opportunity to identify their goal and action steps for the coming week, receive ADHD Coaching to help explore the strategies and approaches to support their success, and share what they took away from the book.
Your enrollment includes:
- Weekly Face to Face Group Sessions (held by virtual meeting)
- Access to our virtual lab for coach support and to collaborate with one another while working on your projects.
- Coaching Handout and Resources to support our sessions
Ready to take on the clutter and have some fun?
Your Investment - Only $97