Robin began her journey with ADHD support and coaching as a Certified Parent Trainer for CHADD in 2008. At the time she worked full time in a corporate career with Procter & Gamble in Customer Business Development and Pharmaceuticals. Her love of the job included the opportunity to identify and develop tools and resources to help with patient care and improve quality of life related to the company’s offerings. Prior to that, she worked with the University of California, San Diego, in patient care, administrative support and research. Again, her passion for these roles centered around quality of life and helping others achieve their personal best.
In 2010, Robin left her corporate role and trained with Adler Graduate School to become a Certified Life Coach. Her passion for life coaching was fueled by the opportunity to work with others in personal and professional development, especially when ADHD or executive function challenges get in the way. She continued on with her training to complete MentorCoach’s Advanced ADHD Coaching Program as well as ADHD Coach training through JST Coaching and Coach Approach for Organizers. Relationship Coaching and Positive Psychology Coaching through MentorCoach. Robin continues to prioritize learning and professional development in the area of Life and ADHD Coaching each year.
Areas of Coaching Expertise:
Robin is a Certified Life Coach (CLC) and Professional Certified ADHD Coach (PCAC) from the Professional Association for ADHD Coaches (PAAC) who specializes in working with:
- 2023: Podcast: What the Research Tells Us About ADHD Couple Dynamics, Parenting with Impact
- 2023: CNN | Life: The Benefits of Body Doubling When You Have ADHD
- 2022: Speaker | The Coach Approach To Happier Together – Annual International Conference on ADHD, Dallas, Texas
- 2020: Speaker | More Joy, Less Complications for Couples Impacted by ADHD, 2020 Annual International Conference on ADHD
- 2020: CNN | Health: If you have ADHD, Here’s How To Manage Working From Home
- 2020: CNN | How To Help Children With ADHD Thrive In A Virtual Schoolhouse
- 2018: ADHD Rewired Podcast: Procrastination: The Art Of The Start Podcast
Professional Training and Education:
- MentorCoach – Small Business and Entrepreneur Coaching (2022)
- Mental Health First Aid Certified (2022)
- MentorCoach – Positive Potentials: Coaching For Performance, Habits and Goals (2021)
- MentorCoach – Coaching Towards Positive Relationships (2020)
- Mindfulness Fundamentals Program w/ Mindful Schools (2016)
- JST Coaching Mentorship Group Coaching Program (2014)
- Coach Approach – ADHD Coaching Core Competencies Intensive Program (2014)
- MentorCoach – Positive Psychology and Advanced ADHD Coaching Program (2012)
- Adler Graduate School – Life Coaching Certification Program (2011)
- BA, University of California, San Diego
Professional Service and Advocacy:
- Board of Directors for PAAC (Professional Association of ADHD Coaches) July, 2023 to present
- Session Leader and Mentor Coach for PAAC Certification (Professional Association of ADHD Coaches) 2022 to present
- Board of Directors for ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO) 2013-July 2022
- Board Member | Professional Development Chair for Minnesota International Coaching Federation (ICF) 2013-2014
- Co-Chair The 7th Annual International ADHD Coaches Conference in Phoenix, Arizona, 2014
- Co-Chair National ICF Conferences in 2012 and 2013
Changed my life for the better.
Working with Robin helped me own my ADHD and change my life for the better. Her approach to coaching led to better habits and strategies with incredible impact.
Improved our communication.
We were pretty much on our way to a divorce and realized we needed help. Robin’s coaching improved our communication and our ability to work together as a team. As a result, our struggles became less and less frequent and our relationship more fulfilled.
I felt more confident and hopeful for our relationship
I was the one with ADHD and absolutely miserable. I always felt under the microscope and afraid of doing something wrong or not being enough for my wife. Robin helped me get a handle on my ADHD and figure out the approaches that worked better for me to be more reliable. I felt more confident and hopeful for our relationship as I continued making progress.
Learned how to collaborate more as a team.
I started coaching with Robin to understand and manage my ADHD better. But, there was still quite a bit of tension with my partner as I made progress. Things would get said that would set us back. We started coaching together as a couple which made an incredible difference in how we perceived one another and learned how to collaborate more as a team.