If you have ADHD, it is vital that you understand how to use the ways you are Wired to Win to your benefit. Our Center works with clients nationwide. We believe in taking a holistic approach to help clients define their goals, identify the actions to achieve them, and provide step-by-step support to get where you want to be.
The Center for Living Well with ADHD provides individual and group coaching, cornerstone workshops, online courses, and many other opportunities to help individuals in all ages, stages, and areas of their life.
Coaching helps individuals with ADHD to:
- Understand and navigate their ADHD
- Leverage their strengths and ADHD traits in ways they are Wired to Win™
- Build on life and executive function skills that contribute to their problems
- Address the less obvious ADHD-related challenges
- Create meaningful goals and take the actions to accomplish them
We help clients at any age or stage to
accomplish the success they desire.
- Adults wanting to understand and manage their ADHD better
- Career exploration and improvement with work-related challenges and productivity
- Positive parenting approaches to enhance family life
- Transition support for teens and young adults heading off to college or living on their own
- Success in academics, homework and study habits for elementary through college
- Cultivate healthy relationships and build on social skills
- Improve their sense-of-self, mindset and motivation to move forward in life
Your options at the Center For Living Well With ADHD:
- Individual Coaching
- Small-Group Coaching
- Virtual, Interactive Workshops
- Online Self-Paced Learning
- Complimentary Webinars and Resources
- Private Communities