Marriage Uncomplicated | Couples Study
Bringing Back the Joy in Relationships with ADHD
Workshop and Research Study
Our next workshop is from
March 10th - April 28th, 2021
[ 7:30 pm ET | 6:30 pm CT | 5:30 pm MT | 4:30 pm PT ]
Enroll now to receive the Early Bird Bonus
Marriage is a precious union. But when one partner struggles with ADHD, so does the partner without ADHD. Research shows us that when ADHD is not understood or not treated, it can have a draining effect on a marriage, often leading to separation and divorce. We know that ADHD is not about knowing what to do but how to make things happen. These are very bright and capable individuals. What is missing is the clarity, skills, strategies that and supports that work for ADHD to help rekindle and revitalize a strained relationship.
Bringing back the joy in relationships with ADHD
This program lasts eight weeks for couples where one has ADHD and the other does not. Our sessions are interactive, face-to-face weekly virtual meetings on Wednesdays from 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm eastern time.
During our eight weekly sessions, we will cover the following:
- Recognize how ADHD minds think differently
- Differentiate the roles of ADHD versus the non-ADHD partner
- Learn ways to leverage and partner with your strengths for better outcomes
- Explore how lifestyle and habit tweaks can make a difference with ADHD
- Build on executive function skills so they become less of a day to day problem.
- Develop skills with a time management system (planner provided) to forget less, accomplish more
- Discover ways to improve communication, compromise and work better together as a couple
- Learn strategies to help you address moments of overwhelm, situational anxiety and procrastination
- Develop a more positive outlook, boost self-confidence and improve your overall well being
This workshop will also be a part of a research study on couples with ADHD where you are asked to take surveys before and after the workshop. Couples have been studied for some time, but never through a designated workshop such as this. Of course, all data collected is confidential and participant names become a number to protect your identity.
Your informed consent is very important in research. Participants will need to sign a consent form upon registering that you agree to take this workshop and participate in the study.
This workshop is designed to have a positive impact on your relationship. Here at The Center, our primary aim is to enlighten, encourage, and empower. The topics, their strategies, and the follow-up work for this program are carefully chosen because we realize the importance and impact they can create in the relationship dynamics and day to day interactions you have with one another. While we can make no promises regarding the outcome for your situation, we do promise to bring our extensive coaching expertise and commitment to serving your needs throughout the program.
Cost of Program:
Couples participating in the study -
As a way of showing our appreciation for your participation in the study, we are offering a reduced fee of $495 per couple. Select the option to pay in full or to make two payments with your registration.
You may still participate in the workshop without the study discount for $790 when you pay in full, or $400 to make two payments with your registration.