Workshop: College Bound – Using the Summer to Prepare
Are you College Bound in the fall?
Take some important next steps now to help you prepare
Are you transitioning to college next fall… or returning to college after a rocky start? Would you like guidance on how to set yourself up for success? If so, then this workshop is exactly what you’re looking for. While the college years can be a very exciting time in life, they can also increase the challenges you may have managed in high school. The daily structure, routines, and support in high school give way in college to large blocks of unstructured time, numerous long-term assignments, and countless choices and social distractions.
This Workshop is designed for both College Students and Parents, attending together or alone. During our time together, we explore ways you can use time during this summer to prepare yourself for the fall semester. More specifically, you will learn how to:
- build a support team – both in and out of school
- understand and apply for accommodations.
- build executive functions and coping skills.
- boost independent living skills.
- 90-minute live, interactive virtual workshop
- Workbook with slides provided
- Access to private Living Well with ADHD community
- BONUS! 20-minute follow-up laser coaching session to use in the next 14 days