DeCluttered At Last | Book Club & Coaching Circle
Monday Evenings | 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm Central
Six Live Weekly Virtual Sessions
10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25, 11/1, 11/8 in 2021
Have you been aiming to declutter in your life for a while but never seem to get around to it? Maybe you just don't have 'that kind of time' or you get stuck once you get started. Maybe you find yourself procrastinating or feeling overwhelmed and paralyzed on what to do next. Does any of this sound familiar:
- "I get started only to get half-finished, leaving a bigger mess than when I started"
- "I am not sure where to begin or even how to start"
- "My days are already full, how can I possibly commit to one more project"
- "Just looking at the pile-ups hurts my head"
- "An even bigger challenge is my struggle to let stuff go"
Cutting through the clutter and living a simpler, more organized life when you have ADHD doesn't need to be an overwhelming or a monumentally difficult or tedious task.
Join us for a Get-It-Done opportunity to deep dive together into what we have found to be an inspirational book while working on your decluttering goals. Receive coaching support from two experienced ADHD Coaches to help you set up reasonable decluttering goals and take the next steps to get the clutter gone. Enjoy the opportunity of working with a group to support and cheer you on.
At each meeting, participants will have the opportunity to identify their goal and action steps for the coming week, receive ADHD Coaching to help explore the strategies and approaches to support their success, and share what they took away from the book.
Your enrollment includes:
- Individual Jumpstart Session
- Six Virtual Face to Face Group Sessions
- Weekly Handout and Resources to support each session
- Access to the private member site with session recordings, weekly handouts and resources
- Access to our private community to connect and collaborate with others in the program
- Bonus Gift: An Organized Home E-book filled with more tips and ideas for your decluttering efforts.