DeCluttered At Last | Book Club & Coaching Circle
January 25th - March 1st, 2021
Six Virtual Face to Face Meetings | 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm Central
Have you been aiming to declutter in your life for a while but never seem to get around to it? Maybe you just don't have 'that kind of time' or you get stuck once you get started. Maybe you find yourself procrastinating or feeling overwhelmed and paralyzed on what to do next. Does any of this sound familiar:
- "I get started only to get half-finished, leaving a bigger mess than when I started"
- "I am not sure where to begin or even how to start"
- "My days are already full, how can I possibly commit to one more project"
- "Just looking at the pile-ups hurts my head"
- "An even bigger challenge is my struggle to let stuff go"
Cutting through the clutter and living a simpler, more organized life when you have ADHD doesn't need to be an overwhelming or a monumentally difficult or tedious task.
Join us for a Get-It-Done opportunity to deep dive together into what we have found to be an inspirational book while working on your decluttering goals. Receive coaching support from two experienced ADHD Coaches to help you set up reasonable decluttering goals and take the next steps to get the clutter gone. Enjoy the opportunity of working with a group to support and cheer you on.
At each meeting, participants will have the opportunity to identify their goal and action steps for the coming week, receive ADHD Coaching to help explore the strategies and approaches to support their success, and share what they took away from the book.
Your enrollment includes:
- Weekly Face to Face Group Sessions (held by virtual meeting)
- Access to a private group to support one another between sessions
- Access to the private member site to receive support from your coach.
- Coaching Handout and Resources to support our sessions