Coaching Services | Teens and Tweens
ADHD Coaching Services | Teens and Tweens
Enroll in Individual Coaching Services
During this stage in their life, teens desire more independence and being able to make their own choices and decisions. They may naturally have the urge to push back or get frustrated with parents who are trying to help. This, in turn, adds more tension and stress in the home and your family relationships. Having your child work directly with a coach can help the parent-child-family dynamic. It also helps the child take ownership of understanding their ADHD, deciding on their own goals, and then taking action to build on skills and strategies to support them.
For tweens and teens, we recommend they receive individual coaching with a few options to choose from. Your coach will customize the coaching plan based on your child's needs. Some areas of focus may include:
- Better understand their ADHD and its unique impact
- Explore and leverage their strengths to achieve their personal best
- Strengthen executive function skills like time management, planning, prioritization, organization, task initiation
- Develop new lifestyle habits and skills for decision making
- Learn healthy ways to manage emotions and cope with stress and overwhelm
- Build on social skills and strengthen relationships
- Address school-related challenges
Need Help NOW?
Consider an introductory coaching package to finish the school year strong.
Email Kelly@ADHDCoach.life, Griffin@ADHDCoach.life, or Alicia@ADHDCoach.life
to check on their availability. Or consider the Study Buddies option.
Study Buddies - Virtual Study Hall for Students with ADHD
Planning For Summer:
Teens/Tweens Workshops Coming in August
Coach Griffin and Coach Abby will be hosting a series of Masterclasses for teens and tweens on August 1st through 4th. Timing and details are coming.