Coaching Services | Parents and Youth
Understand - Nurture - Empower to Succeed
How ADHD Coaching can help Parents:
- Understand ADHD and how related challenges impact your child
- Discover your child’s strengths and the way they are wired to win
- Learn effective parenting approaches and strategies for better behaviors
- Help your child to experience better days and outcomes at school
- Help your child to develop the social skills to make and keep friends
- Develop helpful structure and routines for a calmer and happier household
- Improve family dynamics with parent-child and sibling relationships
- Learn lifestyle approaches to minimize the impact of their ADHD
- Promote a stronger sense-of-self and more resilience in your child.
Tweens, Teens and Adolescents can benefit from their own ADHD Coach!
Opportunities in Coaching:
Individual Coaching Packages are available for Parents and Youth. The first step if you are interested in individual coaching is to visit our Meet Our Team page and use the link to schedule a complimentary get acquainted session with the coach of your choice. During this time, you will have the opportunity to get acquainted, ask questions, learn about the different coaching options that might help and determine if coaching is a good fit for you.
More Success, Less Struggle Parenting Workshop: It's believed that an important way to help ADHD children succeed is to give them opportunities to build on weak executive function skills. This is true, but not the whole story. This workshop takes a holistic approach to helping children with ADHD to strengthen executive function skill deficits while integrating other key approaches to achieve sustaining long-lasting results. Click here to learn more and sign up for the program.
How Can We Support You?
Please sign up below to stay on our list, so we can send you some occasional emails with free resources, helpful tips and updates about future programs to support you.