Coaching Services | Parents and Young Children
Parenting a child with ADHD can present its challenging moments.
- Are you feeling confused, frustrated, or overwhelmed on how best to support your child?
- Are you experiencing stress in your relationships and family dynamics?
- Does your child need help with school, social skills and executive functioning?
How ADHD Coaching can help Parents:
- Understand ADHD and the underlying challenges that impact your child
- Discover your child’s strengths and the way they are Wired to WinTM
- Learn effective parenting approaches and strategies to improve behaviors
- Empower your child to experience better days and outcomes at school and their peer group.
- Develop helpful structure and routines in your home for a calmer and happier household
- Improve family dynamics and communication patterns with parent-child-sibling relationships
- Implement lifestyle approaches to minimize the impact of your child's ADHD
- Promote a stronger sense of self and more resilience in your child.
Tweens and Teens can benefit from having their own Coach!
During this stage in their life, they desire more independence and being able to make their own choices and decisions. They may naturally have the urge to push back or get frustrated with parents who are trying to help. This in turn adds more tension and stress in the home and your family relationships. Having your child work directly with a coach can help the parent-child-family dynamic. It also helps the child take ownership with understanding their ADHD, deciding on their own goals, and then taking action to build new school, social or life skills.
Opportunities in Coaching:
Individualized Coaching is always available for parents of children with ADHD. In fact, we recommend this as a great starting point if your family is struggling with ADHD. Occasionally we offer Small Group Coaching, and Parenting Workshops throughout the year. We work with families locally and virtually nationwide. Online Learning is also available for parents of children with ADHD.
For young children, tweens and teens we recommend individual coaching. Coaching can be in-person, depending on where you live, or face to face through our online meeting platform. Your coach will customize the coaching plan based on your child's needs.
Family Coaching Plans are also an option. Talk with your coach on what would be best for you and your unique situation.