The College Success Squad
Are you having a hard time getting started with your homework and projects?
After the first month of classes, the pace picks up and assignments can pile up. Perhaps you would like help with organizing the workload and balancing priorities. Or maybe you are stuck in overwhelm with too much to catch up on.
Learn how our group can help you with getting it all done.
- Join the session to co-work with other college students
- Identify what you will work on during the scheduled time block(s)
- Take action on your identified task or assignment
- We wrap up with celebrating your progress as we near the end
- You will Identify what your next steps will be and schedule a time to work on them
- Extra support and breakout for individuals to help get past the roadblocks
- Two-hour Jumpstart session, Getting To Know You and Syllabi Review
- 60-75 minute Weekly Support Session focused on building habits with planning, prioritizing, and getting school work done.
- Managing/organization of coursework
- Updating your planning tool
- As time permits will incorporate body-doubling strategies to get started
- Individual coach breakouts as needed for extra support
- Plus the opportunity to expand the focus of the group as interests and needs arise and for more collaboration amongst each other.
- Clients may also arrange for a la carte individual coaching sessions as needed for additional support at a low cost.
- Small group but will also be catered to one or two individuals as needed with low enrollment.
When We Meet:
Mondays, 2:30 pm Pacific | 3:30 pm Mountain | 4:30 pm Central | 5:30 pm Eastern
New Clients: Jumpstart Session $300 (non-refundable) + $327 per month, January – May 2023.
Existing Clients already working with a coach may join the group for just $197 per month.
Need Individual Sessions? Group participants also have the option to purchase individual coaching sessions at $100/session for extended one-on-one coach support when needed.