The College Success Squad
Are you having a hard time adjusting to the demands of college life?
The college years can be an exciting but challenging time in life. Learn how our small coaching groups can help you transition to living independently, organize your workload, and balance priorities.
What We Do:
- Join the session to co-work with other college students in small groups of 3
- Identify what you will work on during the scheduled time block(s)
- Take action on your identified task or assignment
- We wrap up by celebrating your progress as we near the end
- You will Identify what your next steps will be and schedule a time to work on them
- Extra support and breakout for individuals to help get past the roadblocks
- Two-hour Jumpstart session — Getting To Know You and Syllabi Review
- 60-75 minute Weekly Support Session focused on building habits with planning, prioritizing, and getting school work done.
- Managing/organization of coursework
- Updating your planning tool
- As time permits, we will incorporate body-doubling strategies to get started
- Individual coach breakouts as needed for extra support
- Plus, the opportunity to expand the focus of the group as interests and needs arise and for more collaboration amongst each other
- Clients may also arrange for a la carte individual coaching sessions as needed for additional support at a low cost.
When We Meet:
To be arranged based on schedule for each small group
New Clients: Jumpstart Session $300 (non-refundable) + $227 per month, September – December 2023
Need Individual Sessions? Group participants also have the option to purchase individual coaching sessions at $100/session for extended one-on-one coach support when needed.