Coach Robin Nordmeyer | Minnesota
Robin began her journey with ADHD support and coaching as a Certified Parent Trainer for CHADD in 2008. At the time she worked full time in a corporate career with Procter & Gamble in Customer Business Development and Pharmaceuticals. Her love of the job included the opportunity to identify and develop tools and resources to help with patient care and improving quality of life related to the company's product line. In 2010, Robin left her corporate role and trained with Adler Graduate School to become a Certified Life Coach and then completed MentorCoach's Advanced ADHD Coaching Program. She has completed additional ADHD Coach training classes through JST Coaching, Coach Approach for Organizers, ADHD Coaches Organization and CHADD International Conferences. She launched her coaching practice in 2011. Robin has presented at professional conferences, parenting workshops, podcasts and TV interviews on ADHD and related topics.
Areas of Coaching Expertise:
- Navigating ADHD with the Newly-Diagnosed
- Adults struggling at home, work, in relationships, parenting, lifestyle and well-being
- Youth (ages 10-18) with ADHD or EF skill deficits for learning, social and life skills
- Strengths-based strategies and ADHD-friendly approaches to get stuff done and reach goals
- Executive function skill building - To Plan & Prioritize, Manage Time, Work through Overwhelm & Procrastination, More Focus, Organization, Impulse Control and more.
- Business Coaching for Coaches
- Complimentary Get Acquainted Sessions
- Individual and Small Group Coaching Programs
- Cornerstone-Group Workshops
- In-Person Classes for Adults and Parents
- Online DIY Learning and E-Coaching Services
Current Local Offerings and Events:
- New Women's Small Group Coaching begins March 2018. This small group coaching opportunity is open to a small number of women who wish to be part of a collaborative group for added support and encouragement while working on their goals. Meets weekly in Edina, MN office at a time arranged by group. Three month minimum commitment. Individualized goals. Now enrolling! Send email to Robin@adhdcoach.life with interest.
Locations / Schedule with Robin
- Click Here to Access Robin's Calendar
- Robin sees clients using a secure online meeting platform or in person at one of her two Minnesota office locations:
- Edina - 3800 American Boulevard West, Ste 1500, Edina MN
- Apple Valley - 14690 Galaxie Ave Suite 110, Apple Valley, MN
More About Robin: