Coach Kristine Shiverick | Wisconsin
Kristine Shiverick, M.Ed., ACG, CACP, is an ADHD/Executive Function coach.
Kristine's journey into the the field of ADHD and Executive Functions began sixteen years ago when she was told by her son’s first grade teacher that she had some concerns about his ability to pay attention. Since having her son tested and diagnosed with ADHD-Predominantly Inattentive Type, Kristine has been on a quest to learn all she can about ADHD and provide her son with the best possible support services. She realized early-on that finding someone who truly understood ADHD was going to be a difficult task.
Kristine's passion for learning about ADHD and helping individuals and families dealing with this unique brain style has lead her to a career in ADHD/Executive Function coaching. Her son is her inspiration and coaching has felt like a natural progression from her BA in Severe Special Needs Education, a M.Ed in Early Childhood Education, and parenting a child with ADHD.
Kristine believes that every person has the ability to succeed and achieve the life they want to live. She is passionate about helping her clients understand their uniquely wired brains and focus on the areas of their lives where they would like to make changes. Kristine helps her clients to see possibilities more clearly, as they learn to create their own recipe for success. Kristine coaches students, parents and adults using a strengths based approach.
Kristine received her Basic, Advanced, and Family ADHD Coach Training through the ADD Coach Academy. She has received her Certified ADHD Coach Practitioner (CACP) certification through the Professional Association of ADHD Coaches. Kristine continues to participate in many learning opportunities throughout the year and is currently the Programs Committee Chair Person for ACO (the ADHD Coaches Organization).
Areas of Coaching Expertise:
- Adult Coaching: Helping adult clients with ADHD or executive function issues identify and incorporate strategies that increase productivity and satisfaction in all areas of life, and decrease overwhelm and self-blame.
- Student Coaching: Helping students develop organizational and planning skills, as well as time and task management to reduce procrastination and increase study and homework routines.
- Parent Coaching: Helping parents create an understanding of their child’s unique brain wiring, both strengths and challenges, while creating a supportive environment in which to enhance the development of essential executive functions.
- Helping clients of all ages understand their unique brain wiring and implement a strengths-based approach to get more out of daily life.
- Complimentary Get Acquainted Sessions
- Individual and Small Group Coaching Programs
- In-Person Classes for Adults and Parents
- Virtual Classes for Adults and Parents
Locations to Meet with Kristine:
- Wausau, WI - 5 Koshas Yoga and Wellness 2220 Sherman St., Wausau, WI
- Virtual Zoom Meeting and Telephone
- B.A. Severe Needs Special Education
- M.Ed. Early Childhood Education
- Basic and Advanced ADHD Coach Training – The ADD Coach Academy (183 hours)
- Family ADHD Coach Training – The ADD Coach Academy (93 hours)
- Academic Coach Training – Gretchen Wegner