- Understand how your ADHD uniquely impacts you.
- Determine how YOU are wired to win! Identify and leverage your strengths.
- Strengthen your time management - Develop the skill to manage time effectively.
- Learn how to establish meaningful and realistic goals and plan actionable steps to achieve them.
- Discover ways to maximize your lifestyle to minimize the impact of your ADHD
- Identify strategies to help you push through urges of procrastination.
- Work with an effective tool to help you plan & prioritize projects and tasks to get more done
Our group meets virtually for seven weeks online. Weekly meetings allow us to connect face to face (or by phone if desired) to get acquainted and support one another in the journey. Working in small groups is a beneficial part of your learning. Relate with others like yourself. And, receive the coaching support you need to move forward in life from our group of highly experienced ADHD Coaches. Each session is focused on developing step by step skills around time management, plus many other topics to help you understand and make the most of your life when you have ADHD:
- facts and myths of ADHD,
- how your ADHD brain thinks differently
- executive function skills and ways to strengthen
- strengths based living approaches
- organization strategies with paper piles and more
- goal setting, planning and prioritization
- overwhelm, situational anxiety and procrastination
- how to use motivators and mindset in your favor
- choices, communication strategies, people pleasing and more...
Weekly sessions and program includes:
- Introduction and overview of new topics each week
- Built-in time for follow-up discussion and Q&A
- Interactive coaching activities and tools
- Workbook and resources
- Follow up observation or homework assignments (or both)
- Access to private open office hours and your group for support between sessions
- Space is limited to maximize your opportunity for support and interaction.
- Miss a session? We want you to be there, but life happens. When it does, we’ll share a recording to catch you up.
Catch the early bird special...
Register by December 20th, 2018, and receive an early bird rate of $347 when you pay in full - Or, make two payments of $190 each.
*After December 20th, the price returns to $397.00 when you pay in full or two payments of $225 each.
How To Get Started:
Click your choice of the links below to Register
Just Imagine! Over a period of seven sessions you will receive coaching and interactive group support while working on new skills, systems and strategies to begin experiencing more success and peace in your life and change the way you live with your ADHD.
- How would it feel to really ‘get’ how your brain works?
- What could result from using more of your strengths and unique brain wiring in positive ways?
- Would your life be a little easier and more enjoyable if you could minimize the impact of your ADHD symptoms?
- What difference would you experience if you could manage time easier to avoid unnecessary upsets and frustration?
- How might your self-esteem and confidence change if you were able to start, persist and finish with goals and intentions?
Don't let ADHD define you or the life you are intended to live.
Sign Up Now To Save Your Seat!