Accomplished with ADHD Group Workshop
Accomplished with ADHD Online Group Coaching Program
Initial Jumpstart Session to be arranged once you sign up.
Ongoing Group Sessions, Tuesday Evenings - 12/17/19 and 1/7/20, 1/14/20, 1/21/19
7:00 to 8:00 pm CT
You may already get that individuals with ADHD are bright and have lots of potential. So, with all that potential and brilliance, why is it so hard to accomplish the results and success desired? Is it because we have not learned how to navigate our way through what it means to have ADHD and how to approach our lives in ways we are Wired to WinTM? Being diagnosed with ADHD or noticing you have similar traits and challenges, is an excellent start. But it won't put a halt to the struggle. The good news is that when you are ready, there is a way forward to experience something different.
Step by Step Success Path:
First, learn about your own unique brain wiring and the approaches and strategies that work best for you.
Second, embrace your strengths and the positive attributes of having ADHD, which actually gets you ahead in life.
Third, focus on lifestyle habits to maximize your brain health.
Fourth, build on weaker skill sets to minimize your challenges. These skills include time management, organization, planning and prioritization, getting started, staying focused, and finishing what you start, communication, social skills and more.
Fifth, don't go it alone. Get the right support to empower you.
We believe with ADHD, you are truly Wired to WinTM
What we cover in the workshop:
- Better understand ADHD and it's impact in your day to day thinking and being
- Identify your top strengths and learn how to apply them in ways YOU are wired to win!
- Explore the 5 key barriers to living well with ADHD and the strategies and actions to help you get unstuck
- Discover ways to maximize your lifestyle to minimize the challenges of having ADHD
- Learn and use a 4-Step approach to help you navigate and accomplish more in life
Included with the program:
- Individual workshop assessments and Jumpstart session
- 4 live group sessions for learning, coaching and supporting one another
- Downloadable session handouts and resources to support your learning
- Private client member site with access to coach and session recordings
- Attend by computer, tablet or smartphone from the comfort of your home
Your Investment: $297
Let's arrange a chat. There is never any pressure to get involved with our program. Just answers to help you decide what's the best choice for you.